Monday, July 14, 2008

Riddle Me Sideways

Quoth Janglestein:

Pork-filled blessings to you all :-\!

This morn, above all other morns, my spine has tingled with the warmth breath of summer upon my pelvis. With a cough of laugher, I awoke covered in the warm, salty dew of sweat. I nearly drowned :-)

Jokes aside, it was a happy weekend, few things considered. I spent many hours pouring over bowls of shrimp cocktail, with mornings of slumber, noons of intoxicating frivolity, and eves of liquor and toast as my mind performed vaudeville acts aplenty, G-rated and otherwise ;-). 

But enough about myself. How was your weekend? It was mediocre and wholly unremarkable. You lazed about the barnyard over the afternoons, and during night wandered through the city, meeting old acquaintances you rather not had met. You watched small amounts of television, drank a glass of wine or honeydew juice, and slumbered upon the couch.

:-|

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't drown. :o)

My weekend was good.. I'm on medication for a sinus infection that keeps me up at night.. so I watched old movies that I hadn't seen in a very long time. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

So.. you would be the one compared to a troll doll on Miss Nielson's blog.

Sarah Bellum said...

Kate: NO!