Monday, July 28, 2008

A Hapless Vesicle

Quoth Janglestein:

Eves, afternoons, and goodwill to you all, gents and gentesses :-/ I am good and you are fine.

A summary of my weekend in two photographs:



As you can see, an enjoyable, if dully predictable weekend. "So it goes", sings the Bard. Perhaps next weekend new events will occur.


Prologue aside, I am filled to the bursting point with the labor pangs of curiosity. The question crowning within me is as follows: do all who read my Janglings comment, or do some wither away in silent anonymity? I have birthed this question out of empathy for my dearest Katestein, who comments in loneliness, with no others to accompany herself. Would that there were dozens, nay, bakers dozens of Kates to spring forth from this fertile land and fill my soul with joy innumerable :-D

;khanskruqoi;n m,djq;ruijhlk;43

Ack! Forgive me! I have spilled my mug of pork grease upon the keyboard! Speedily I go to clean it. Till the sun rises twice, happy trails and happier trials to you all.
:-(

5 comments:

liesl said...

I usually wither away in silent anonymity but since you asked I shall let you know that at times, I Liesl read your blog.

Anonymous said...

Pork juice. Yum!

Sarah Bellum said...

I read your blog, but only on days you piss me off. Sooooo daily I guess. ;)

K said...

I read.

Salt City Mistress said...

Ditto...I read, but most of the time close out, thoroughly confused.