Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bells, Whistles, and a Sack of Clams

Quoth Janglestein:

Greetings indeed to all who are still with us. Forgive me for my astonishingly low posting record, but I assure you the eloquence in my speech will soothe your nerves, and is far more powerful than action. While other blogs may offer you present posts, I offer you hope: hope that one day I will post again, and that post will restore Quoth Trollpop's status on not only blogger, but on typepad, on digg and beyond, as the greatest region of the entire webs.

Eagerly do I grasp for excuses for my lack of speech in weeks past, but alack, none of any depth spurts forth from this head of mine which I do rack so. Perhaps my fingers have simply run dry. Regardless, I must ask for each of you to bestow forgiveness upon this loved one who has gone so astray.

Forget and forget. Tis the Jangle way :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, what did you say?

I forgot...