Saturday, October 11, 2008

Since I've been gone



Quoth Bagelstein:

Who am I to say in such a long leave of absence that I appear sane or without wit to tell and say that in all my extraneous absence that you are in fact a homo and etc etc, how do you do...

These times struggle like the tortoise or some other such mammalian reptile, clever and devious to make us believe the nonsense of quantum mechanics and such. As I the Clever Hans perform my deeds of valor throughout the city of scholars, who am I to say that the world has no fish left to speak. Dolphins maybe, but those clever bastards are on their way out too...

I greet all my fellow trolls and orcish associates, whom I miss greatly as the overgrown hedgerows embrace the catatonia of strawberry shortcake beverages. In our pursuit of capital gain, ourselves the Popular Trolls are without measure in this vast universe based around tomfoolery/doucebaggery, and yet we are so alone in our quest of bestowing the beseecher of their quantitative enlightenment.

Whorah Digerydah, I see you...

1 comment:

Lozza said...

Welcome back trollpop, we've missed you on saras blog =o)