Sunday, September 21, 2008

Motivating My Mesencephalon



Quoth Bagelstein:

If I were not the fool that I was, asking for the hearken angels to come from the heavens and give the sky lots of toys or some such nonsense I would understand that was a dire and unfitting request of the many that know the uncanny knowings of beavers. However my Mesencephalic phases bring me not the air I breathe but the food I crave and sounds I would wish to taste. I rely within the middle of my cerebral, awaiting reply from who should be considered greater. No tectum will let me comprehend the streaming video shows that are relayed to my sights, Nor Tegmentum capable of telling me the inner workings of the master planner. Who are you? What Am I? You are not? Nevermind...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been a while since I took a college-level Anatomy & Physiology course, so bear with me. If memory serves me correctly, I think you might want to see a professional if you've got video streaming from your tectum.

Sarah Bellum said...

Nevermind, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind, I will!